Articles By Catherine
Due to precautions related to COVID-19, we have expanded our options for remote consultations but remain fully operational. Please contact our office to discuss whether a full phone consultation or video conference is appropriate for your situation.
- Marital And Family Law Perspectives: When People Fail To Meet Your Expectations
- Parenting In Tough Times
Contact Boca Raton and Fort Lauderdale Marital and Family Lawyer, Catherine I. Favitta to schedule a consultation regarding your divorce, paternity case, domestic violence case, or other family law matter to:
– Find out how effective legal representation may help preserve your family’s finances, and may help you successfully resolve your family law case without going to court;
– Find out how a thorough financial assessment of your economic situation, may help you preserve your family’s financial resources, and may successfully resolve your case without spending your family’s money litigating;
– Find out how Attorney Favitta may help your children have a voice, and help you resolve your family law case without letting the Judge decide your custody and parenting issues for you;
– Find out how a Certified Family Law Mediator/Attorney may help protect your family’s finances, and may help you successfully resolve your family law case outside of court;
– Find out how use the collaborative process may help preserve your family’s financial resources, and also may help you successfully conclude your case without going to court.
– Find out how a private conference with Attorney Catherine I. Favitta may provide you with options that may help you make decisions for your financial security and your family’s future.